If, like us, you have watched South Park religeously for the last decade plus, you know that Trey and Matt (that’s right, we’re on a first name basis) are musical masters. South Park has long held a reputation for having some of the finest musical numbers TV has to offer, rivaled only by the Simpsons and Family Guy (two other long time Brahsome faves). Last night, the Colorado kids graced us with Queef Free, which got us thinking about some of the other great songs that have come from the South Park braintrust. So, without further adieu, our top eleven South Park songs (except we’re lazy as shit, and only bothered to find videos for 8 songs, so it’s really a top 8. So stick em in your mouth and suck em).
8. Queef Free
7. Heat Of The Moment: Not an original number, but moving nonetheless.
Eric Cartman – Heat of the moment
6. Uncle Fucker: Listen early on (12 second mark) to how incredible Philip’s voice is.
5. What What in the Butt: You wanna put it in my butt, in my butt? Let’s put it in my butt, ohhh kayy. Unreal.
South Park Butters What what In The Butt (High Quality)Samwell
4. Fingerbang: They almost took it too far here. But, at the end of the day, they didn’t, really.
3. It’s Easy Mmkay: Thought about not using songs from the movie, but this is just too good.
I Don’t Want to Be Born hd 2. Ladder to Heaven: Hhhwhere hwere hhyou?
1. Chocolate Salty Balls: An old school piece- one that helped hook us on South Park in the first place.
OK, so what’d we miss?
Previously on These Go To Eleven: